Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Mini

The Mini is coming....next Saturday (May 2) to be exact. I'm excited...but a little nervous. Not so much about how I'll do (I really don't care so long as I finish and don't get forced to ride the bus....not kidding). It's more that I'm afraid I might die. Ha! Not really...but sort of.

My mom and I are going down Friday, the race is Saturday, I'm contemplating trying to catch up with a friend afterward, but I'm pretty sure I'll just pass out and fall asleep. So we'll see how it goes.

The good thing about this whole endeavor is that I actually look forward to running now...so I'm thinking I will at least continue doing a couple miles a few times a week. As for training for another distance run....still undecided. But all in all it's been good.

And many many thanks to my friend from Life group who runs with me, pushes me, and encourages me. Don't think I would have gotten this far without her!

No comments: